About the Practice
Friendly, competent and comfortable dentistry that will enhance your quality of life
Bellingham Smile Care and Sleep Center was originally opened in 1985 in one of the oldest dental buildings in town. In 1999 we moved to our present modern location, which has a wonderful forest and creek view from each treatment room, has lots of space for patient comfort and plenty of free parking.
We use the latest technology and procedures
At Bellingham Smile Care and Sleep Center, we provide cutting-edge dental solutions to restore smiles and oral health. With our state-of-the-art technology, Dr. Prager is able to provide precise diagnoses so you get the treatment that is right for your situation, and it is done correctly.
It’s important to Dr. Prager that it’s easy for you to get the dental work you require or desire. He has researched and integrated minimally invasive and efficient methods for healthier and more comfortable dentistry. To help you relax, we provide many comfort amenities, including the effective, drug-free relaxation system NuCalm for the anxious patient. We also offer easy payment options and help you with your insurance.
Helping you keep your teeth and improving your health
Your health is very important to Dr. Prager, and he firmly believes that saving natural teeth is the healthiest option. He has been able to save teeth that other dentists have given up on, or that had been slated for extraction.
In recent years, connections have been found between oral health and a variety of general health conditions, including heart disease and diabetes. To combat the worst offender of all, gum disease, he has introduced to the Bellingham area LANAP® no-scalpal, no-stitch laser treatment for moderate and severe gum disease.
Why we treat Sleep Apnea and Headaches
Dr. Prager’s desire to help people live healthier lives has led him to incorporate into his practice the latest treatment for sleep apnea and for headaches. Dentists are experts in the mouth and jaw, the connecting muscles and nerves, and in oral appliances. Both sleep apnea and about 80% of headaches have the source of the problem in the mouth and jaw area. He treats these conditions with mouthguard-like appliances and other proven, natural therapies.
Caring, personal service
Our highly trained, personable team places a great deal of emphasis on service and quality, going the extra mile in making our patients feel as comfortable as possible. Your concerns are always of interest to us, and Dr. Prager will take the time to listen to you and explain any procedure to you in detail. It’s all about our patients—what’s best for you!
Top 10 reasons to see Dr. Prager
Our patients told us what they like about our practice and why they come to see us. Here’s what they had to say!
- The staff is very caring and friendly and they treat you like family.
- They make you feel relaxed and comfortable and provide you with many amenities.
- Dr. Prager stays up to date with cutting-edge technology and he continues his training.
- Dr. Prager is very competent and knowledgeable. He is highly skilled and experienced.
- Dr. Prager saves teeth that other dentists give up on.
- Dr. Prager is dependable and trustworthy. He is kind and thoughtful.
- Dr. Prager makes his dental procedures as comfortable and pain-free as possible.
- He and his staff take the time to listen to you and answer your questions.
- The hygienist is very gentle and thorough and takes the time to educate you on good oral health.
- The office looks out onto a pretty creek and wooded area. Convenient location, close to the freeway.
To make an appointment, call us toll free at 888.248.2928 or click here to request an appointment online.